Tuesday, October 8, 2013

HDR Imperial Guard so far...

Okay, so it's been a long time. A long, long time. Haven't been playing 40k or painting anything related to it. However, my brother has recently been getting back into his Space Wolves:
http://simbattleboard.blogspot.com.au/

And he's been lending me his White Dwarf magazines. This month, there was this massive, massive space marine army photo, that looked truly awesome, and all I could think was, I still haven't painted my Imperial Guards!

So I've decided to insert some army painting again in among my current activites, in a quest to complete my Imperial Guard army. Not pictured are an unassembled Valkyrie and an unassembled fourth Sentinel. Can't remember if I've got any other boxes lying around.

Anyway, here's the forces assembled so far, that still need to get finished! (I've been playing around with my camera and some HDR settings, hence the title.)

As always, click on it for larger view. (I shrunk it to 1920 monitor size for uploading)


No comments:

Post a Comment