Monday, May 2, 2011

More plaster scenery and green crystal scenery

I had an idea, which is still a work in progress. The 40k templates and counters come in a glowy green plastic, and so I'm cutting up lengths of the sprues to make green crystals :) I'd love to make about half a dozen of these to scatter around the map for an alien world. Makes me think of the crystals in Command and Conquer :) Here's a work in progress shot:



And finishing off the other two plaster building pieces

The antennae on each building comes from imperial guard bits. The two tall thin ones are from sentinels, and the Y shaped one is the upside-down tripod bit that one of the heavy weapon teams uses. I bought a packet of other people's left over bits, and am enjoying gluing random stuff onto things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment