Saturday, April 30, 2011

Just playing around with scenery

I've been a bit inactive with my miniaturing, and I realised that it had been a while since I set stuff up on my table and played around with it, so I pulled out my grass mat, and littered scenery all over it :)

I've got some Games Workshop craters now (though yet to be painted), and tried out placing small model train trees on their sides along the edges of the craters, like they'd been blasted or something. Also have a click-together ramps/platforms plastic kit where the parts can be rearranged to make different shapes - so I pulled a bunch of pieces apart, and littered them on another crater, so it looks like a blown up building :)

I'm going to see if I've got enough spare plaster parts to make another of those squarish techy plaster buildings today as well, and I might paint up some more of those 40k armoured barriers with gun slots in them (can't remember what they're called).

Anyway, some photos of some scenery tossed about the table :)






No comments:

Post a Comment