Sunday, March 27, 2011

command squad glued together

I glued my command squad together today. I've only painted up the custom Master of Ordnance, but for now I'm using him as my Veteran Voxcaster until I get another voxcaster figure. I'm also trying to use base features from the 40k Basing Kit on all important figures, so I stuck a custom base piece on the Company Commander figure, and I gave him a cybernetic arm with a power sword and a plasma pistol. On the right is a medic, on the left are the standard bearer and a scarred veteran with a plasma gun. I just love the model pieces - so much detail for plastic kits, and they can be put together with some great poses and expressions.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good!
    A bit worried about all those plasma guns though!
    Have to think twice about being in the open around them!

    ReplyDelete